Residential Plumbing in Okotoks
Residential plumbing is best left to the professionals. Otherwise, leaks, flooding, mold and mildew can put your property at risk.
For elite residential plumbing, call the experts at Spartan Masonry & Contracting Ltd.. Our plumbers are customer service oriented, courteous, and free to answer questions and provide explanations anytime a client is curious or interested. For reasonable rates and premiere plumbers, call (403) 875-8315 now.
Full Plumbing Services From Spartan Masonry & Contracting Ltd.
As a professional plumbing company, you can count on the fact that we are fully certified and equipped with reliable equipment and precise techniques. We follow municipal building codes and are dedicated to our safety regime to prioritize the ongoing safety of our staff and clients. We are licensed and insured and are available to residential property owners around the clock. Reach us for immediate assistance or to book a consultation today.
Our Plumbing Company’ Services
Being one of the busiest residential plumbing companies in Okotoks gives us the ability to offer lower prices than one might expect for the level of quality received from our services. We also offer no obligation in-home assessments, where we investigate the trouble with your plumbing fixture and determine the best way to go about correcting it. From there, we create a detailed no-obligation estimate for costs of materials, labor, and projected timeline.
More Plumbing Services
Between assessment and estimate, we’re available to consult with you about anything. People ask us about energy-saving tools to install on plumbing fixtures, Smart home technology, and we’re happy to share our knowledge in uncomplicated ways. We offer installation, repair, and maintenance for any of the following and more:
- Toilets, Japanese toilets, bidets, urinals
- Showers, rain showers, shower jets
- Bathtubs and soaking tubs
- Kitchen, bathroom, and laundry sinks
- In-ground sprinklers
- Rinse station for pet and boot washing in mudrooms
- Water heaters
Skilled Plumbing Contractors
New construction plumbing and renovations are an exciting venture and opportunity to incorporate some new technology and styles of plumbing fixtures into a home. Our plumbing contractors start with the tested and true traditional approach of installing pipes and making connections as professional plumbers have for years, except with the advantage of cutting-edge equipment. Our plumbing installation process consists of:
- The Underground Rough-in Phase: Before sealing walls and floors, we attach pipes for water and waste from the new home to municipal utility centers. The water main is taken from the municipal line to where it will attach to the home.
- The Above Ground Rough-in Phase: We install drains, vents, pipes, bathtubs, and showers. We carefully drill small holes in walls where plumbing fixtures will attach (toilets, sinks, etc.). At this phase, we do light welding and soldering to join pipes. We run quick tests before walls are sealed.
- The Finishing Phase: Installation of plumbing fixtures, toilets, sinks, showers, tubs, dishwashers, and water heaters. We run tests to certify lasting, flawless installation is complete.
Contact Okotoks’s Top Residential Plumbing Company Now
It’s our pleasure to provide quality plumbing services and introduce you to new options for more convenience and flood protection at home. Call (403) 875-8315 now!